Sonic Systemsprovides,installs and services automation products for luxury homes, custom buildings, condominium high-rises, corporate offices, retail stores, restaurants, bars, hotels, places of worship and more. We work with builders, major developers and corporations, homeowners, designers, and other industry professionals. We cater to almost anywhere and anyone you can imagine that needs smart automation products, distributed audio-video, video panel walls, custom theatre spaces, lighting & climate control or other related products or services.
Sonic Systems is aToronto-basedleader in home automation and business technology serving Toronto and the GTA with the best technology has since 2009. Our Communications are headquartered out of Vancouver, BC, with writing and content creator positions fulfilled remotely throughout Canada and the USA. Sonic Systems is scaling to become Theauthority in Home Automation, Business Automation and Residential Smart Home equipment.
*We need general technical labour + experienced A/V & Automation technician contractors (multiple positions) who have some or all of the following.*
We Are Looking For:
- Experienced subcontractors available to quote on continual projects
- Well-versed in installing, rough-in and mounting AV & Automation Equipment. Panel Televisions, Speakers, home accessories + more
- Experience with measuring & following diagrams
- Head end audio-video & automation cable wiring, cable termination & rack assembly
- Low-voltage prewire, structured wiring, Cable Technician work
- Proven track record
- Photos of previous work
- Own tools & installation equipment (i.e. ladders, gloves, levels, etc.) We may provide some specialty tools if necessary.
- Own Vehicle
- Organized & Tidy
- Technically Inclined
- Experience with Crestron is an asset